Welcome to Kiswok Industries
Kiswok industries is one of the Gray Iron and SG Iron casting foundry based in India since 1957. Kiswok has conferred presidential award twice for export excellence. We are one of the largest manufacturers and export fully machined and sub assemble components of Cast & Ductile Iron casting products.
India's Leading Manufacturer of Automotive, Industrial, Railway, Agricultural and Municipal Castings Since 1957.
KiswokAt A Glance
- Production Capacity 1,08,000 MT Per Annum
- An ISO 9001: 2015 & IATF 16949:2016 Company
- Bronze Category IRIS Certified Company
- NABL Accredited Laboratory both in the field Chemical & Mechanical
- Export based in World wide
- Globally Customer satisfaction
- Time bound delivery and quality consistency
- Achieving global customer quality standard with time bound delivery at a competitive price
In the loving memory of...
Lt. Shri S. S. Kejriwal
You taught us the meaning of perfection and perseverance. You taught us the virtues which guide us through the darkness, help us strive for the best and make us better human beings, every single day.
We promise to embody your values and live up to your legacy for the rest of our days. You will, forever, rest in the core of our hearts.
Numbers Speak For Kiswok.
No of Employees
Years of Existence
Kiswok lab is accredited by NABL in the field of chemical, mechanical, and calibration. Our lab is equipped with two spectrometers, two Leica microscopes, an Impact testing machine, a Hardness testing Machine, two tensile testing machines with a capacity of 10 MT and 60 MT respectively, and others equipment.
Kiswok successfully installed a dust collection system for reducing the pollution in environment. The full system has been approved by the central pollution control board, Ministry of Environment & Forest, Government of India. As per the Pollution Control Board, Dust level is <50mg and Kiswok Pollution level is <30 mg.